BI Consultant | BI Start-up | New York
Our partner is an award winning Business Intelligence software vendor who are quickly becoming recognized as a market leader and dubbed one of the coolest new vendors by Gartner. They has secured a $50m series D funding round and are backed by those who invested in LinkedIn, Tesla and Twitter!
Over the last 5 years they have seen over 100% revenue growth and are adding more and more clients in over 50 countries.
- Working with clients to implement the BI solution
- Plan, Design and build the ETL processes and Data Visualizations
- Review requirements from clients and collaborate to identify needs and opportunities
- Analyze data and help clients implement dashboards and reports
- Project management, delivery, and training
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ Years in Business Intelligence, ETL or Analytics Platform environment
- Experience in a reporting or analysis role
- Relationship database knowledge (SQL etc)
- SQL Queries
- Experience with Data visualization tools
Salary and Experience
Very competitive salary, full benefits and great New York environment