Our client, in the firearm space, whose mission is to redesign firearms from the ground up for the 21st century, bringing much-needed innovation to a space that has seen little innovation in 50 years, is looking to bring on a Business and Strategy Operations Lead to their rapidly growing team. Named the “Tesla of the gun world” by the WSJ, our client is enabling radically safer ownership of firearms.
As a member of the Business Operations and Strategy Team, you will be responsible for leading critical initiatives and owning their outcomes from start to finish. To succeed, you will need to be entrepreneurial, self-motivated, collaborative, and adept at working with a varied group of teammates across the company. If qualified and interested, apply today!
- Owning mission-critical projects end-to-end across all areas of business
- Working across teams to engage stakeholders, deeply understand problems, and gather data
- Diagnosing complex problems and developing compelling, data-driven solutions
- Taking care of your teammates
- Rigorously focusing on improving yourself, your team, and the company
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing startup company
- Sharp attention to detail with a natural feel for numbers and data, with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to develop insightful models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgment
*If you feel you would succeed in the role described above, we encourage you to apply regardless of industry or background. Our client evaluates candidates based on their fit for this specific role, not only on a predetermined list of qualifications
Location and Benefits:
- Strong preference for candidates local to the Denver area open to remote candidates
- Fully covered platinum medical benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- Flexible work hours with the ability to work from home when not needed on site