One of the UKs biggest transport authorities is looking for a C# Developer to work on a new set of internal systems to help with the current team. They have a reputation for being innovators with their physical products and are looking to bring that same level of creativity into an internal team for their software needs. The C# Developer will be working for a company who have been running for over 20 years and are well respected within their sector.
SKILLS FOR THE C# DEVELOPER
- Experience building custom solutions in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Strong C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework development skills
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and advanced development techniques such as TDD, BDD, IoC and tools such us, Ninject, FlowSpec, NUnit.
- Strong Microsoft BI tools and technologies knowledge including SQL Server 2012 SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012
They are looking for both mid-level and senior positions and can pay between £60,000 - £85,000 / year.
If you are interested in applying to this C# Developer position please apply directly to this advert.