Our Series D client is growing and looking to build out our their US-based channel sales team.
They are currently valued at over $2bn, raising over $250m to date and have an IPO in site within the next 3 years. The Channel team is the fastest growing sales avenue of a business that has ARR of over $150m and you will be responsible for helping shape the strategy and recruitment of new channel partners, and managing the entire lifecycle of the relationship. This includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting partnership pipeline, engaging them in a partnership and being the face of monday.com to potential & current partners.
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new resellers partnerships.
- Identify relevant organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate monday.com’s growth into new markets.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Work closely with the Senior Channel and Sales leaders at in a strategic capacity to build out channel program in North America
- Collaborate with different teams to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- 5+ years in SaaS sales/ business development positions - must
- Experience in recruiting and managing channel sales partners - must
- Experience in recruiting and managing VARs - a plus
- Fluent in English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Base salary up to $200k
- Amazing Benefits Package
- Strong Equity on offer
- Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available