Our series D Unicorn Startup company is hiring! Their platform is helping teams organize and structure their workflow and crushing it in the market. They are looking for a Channel Partner Manager for the LATAM region, who will be responsible for bringing on new channel partners and managing them throughout the life of the relationship.
This role includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, manage the relationships with different channel partners (VARs & SIs), and being the face of the company to potential & current partners in the region. You'll be joining their team in Miami.
About The Role
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of building new partnerships in the LATAM region
- Identify relevant organizations that are strategically well-positioned to accelerate their growth into new markets
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Own your partner’s portfolio targets and delivering the results
- Collaborate with different teams internally to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages
- Willingness to travel as required to LATAM based partner/customer offices
Your Experience & Skills
- Native in Spanish - must
- 2-4 years experience in sales/ business development positions focusing in the LATAM market - must
- 2+ years experience in managing Channel Partners/ Resellers - must
- Fluent English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player with a winner approach
- Experienced negotiator with high closing rates
- Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.