My client is an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in NYC. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M and are now looking to hire a Channel Partner Manager.
As a Channel Partner Manager you will:
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new partnerships.
- Identify relevant organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate growth into new markets.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Collaborate with different teams to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- 2+ years in sales/ business development positions - must.
- Experience in managing / Sales partners/ resellers - must.
- Fluent English - must.
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills.
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Base salaries up to $150K.
For more info please contact email@example.com