We are looking for a number of Channel Partner Managers to help manage a huge sales pipeline and ever-expanding client base for our client based in New York. The company is a Series D SAAS startup, who recently raised $150M in funding, taking their overall valuation to almost $2Bn.
They manage a global client base, covering every industry with some massive household names. Initially what started as a PM tool, has now evolved into a centralized hub for managing work places and organizations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new reseller partnerships
- Identify relevant organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate growth into new markets
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography an specific area of expertise
- Close partnerhsip agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed and economic potential
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships
- Track, report and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions and executing them
- 5+ years in SaaS sales/business development positions
- Experience in recruiting and managing channel sales partners
- Fluent in English
- Ability to take a project from A to Z
What's on offer:
- Very competitive base salary
- Strong stock options
- Amazing benefits including paid meals daily and money towards transport
If you are interested in this role, please forward through your resume and let me know when you are available for a call to discuss this further.