My client is an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in NYC. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M and so are looking to hire a Channel Partner Regional Director.
As a Channel Partner Regional Director you will:
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new resellers partnerships.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them.
- Work closely with the Senior Channel and Sales leaders in a strategic capacity to build out channel program in North America
- Collaborate with different teams to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- 5+ years in SaaS sales/ business development positions - must.
- Experience in recruiting and managing VARs - must.
- Experience building out and managing a team of Channel Managers - must..
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
OTE between $250K-$300K.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org