South East England
A fast growing and amibitius pre IPO security vendor are looking for a Pre Sales Engineer to come on board to specifically look after their Channel Partners.
This role has arisen due to growth as the UK will be recieving a large amount of financial investment this year and therefore it is important this person appreciates the excitment and dedication it takes working in a fast paced environment.
The role; Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical oversight and resources to Partners across the UK and EMEA.
- Managing the relationships between thier own technical consultants and the Channel Partners Sales and Technical teams
- Delivering Pre sales support and designing solution and high level architecture
- Leading from the front and delivering product demos and web and on-site meetings
- Providing consultative product and solution expertise
This is a truly well rewarded role,salaries include a package of up to£120,000 package (depending on experience)!
To be considered you must have the following:
- Extensive Pre-Sales experience preferably within Security
- Experience working with Channel partners
- A love of technology and commercial awareness
- Experience of POCs, RFPs and RFIs
- Passion for Security