Competitive + equity
Become the founding data scientist in one of Inc. magazine most promising AI startups for 2017 and the only firm to ever receive funding mid programme during a TechStars event.
Our client is creating artificial intelligence to solve important problems for humanity at an industrial scale. They utilize massive proprietary datasets and offer a unique opportunity to build algorithms that move the world. They are a technology company that creates deep learning algorithms to solve problems in the insurance industry at a global level.
- Early stage of rapid growth – they expect to double in size every 1-2 years; this is an opportunity to architect and shape the growth of their strategy, team, and product
- Long-term vision – they are focused on building for a future that is years away from mass deployment, allowing us to forget about the limitations of today’s current tech & focus on the leapfrog possibilities
- Access – they are able to strategically use their affiliation with some of the worlds largest firms to connect directly with the best and the brightest in the industry
- MSc or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- You’ll ideally have a strong academic background with prominent research that’s been recognized at leading conferences and journals. (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NIPS)
- You’ll have a track record of success in the industry too, having led a machine learning group at a recognized tech company or a successful startup.
- You’ll need to be focused on the product as well as pursuing research, shipping code and building algorithms into production will be at the heart of your team’s work.
- Expertise in Computer Vision, Augmented Reality, Deep Learning, Robotics & Mobile Apps