Become the founding data scientist in one of Inc. magazine most promising AI startups for 2017 and the only firm to ever receive funding mid programme during a TechStars event.
Our client is creating artificial intelligence to solve important problems for humanity at an industrial scale. They utilize massive proprietary datasets and offer a unique opportunity to build algorithms that move the world. They are a technology company that creates deep learning algorithms to solve problems in the insurance industry at a global level.
- Early stage of rapid growth – we expect to double in size every 1-2 years; this is an opportunity to architect and shape the growth of our strategy, team, and product
- Long-term vision – we are focused on building for a future that is years away from mass deployment, allowing us to forget about the limitations of today’s current tech & focus on the leapfrog possibilities
- Access – we are able to strategically use our affiliation with some of the worlds largest firms to connect directly with the best and the brightest in the industry
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- MSc or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- You’ll ideally have a strong academic background with prominent research that’s been recognized at leading conferences and journals. (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NIPS)
- You’ll have a track record of success in the industry too, having led a machine learning group at a recognized tech company or a successful startup.
- You’ll need to be focused on the product as well as pursuing research, shipping code and building algorithms into production will be at the heart of your team’s work.
- Expertise in Computer Vision, Augmented Reality, Deep Learning, Robotics & Mobile Apps