Domain Client Services Manager | German OR Italian OR French-speaking
This position is working for a global cyber-security Saas company who are leading in online brand protection.
Due to rapid success, they are now looking for a Domain Client Services Manager to join their expanding team based in the UK.
This opportunity is located in London with travel requirements within the EMEA region.
If you are looking for a company that is passionate about their business relations, company culture and keen to help their staff progress, get in contact today!
- Effectively manage full life-cycle of service engagement
- Create adaptive solutions to address specific client needs
- Manage client expectations and service requirements
- Effectively develop and communicate data-driven recommendations
- Leverage internal and external software tools at expert level
- Work closely with internal services team to create monthly deliverables
- Quickly identify and adapt to industry trends and client requirements
- Based in their London office with travel requirements to customers in the UK and Europe
- Collaborate with internal departments to provide expert assistance and training where necessary
Experience and Background:
- 3+ years client service, customer success or account management experience
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You're self-motivated, able to be flexible and adaptable
- You are able to work well under pressure
- You're punctual and possess excellent time management skills
- Fluent in English and German OR Italian OR French