Our client are a leading digital marketing agency who’s technology analyses over 14 billion monthly searches to interpret the intent and interests of over a billion users are looking for a stand-out Senior Commercial Analyst to join their Data Analytics team.
Experience in marketing is essential as you will be responsible for supporting internal teams and clients with a wide variety of search insights covering trends, correlations to better activate informed digital marketing.
- Responsible for analysing “big data”
- Present data findings to internal users, and provide client insights
- You will have set tasks, but will be someone that can provide your own insights
- Ultimately, you will create and provide new and existing customer insights to allow them to activate informed digital advertising.
- You will have 2-3 years analysis experience in a data role
- Big Data Experience
- Advanced Excel analysis skills
- Familiarity with SQL, or similar querying languages - experience would be a great benefit
- Ability to speak to technical and non-technical teams
- If you have exposure to high -level programming such as Python, Matlab, or R for data modelling that would be advantage
The Company has that cool “New York” feel to it. The offices are second to none, the team is dynamic, talented and driven and they like to have fun too! The office summer and Christmas parties are the things of legends!
If you are a friend of big data, cousins with SQL, intimate with Excel, and cross paths with Python, Matlab or R, then get in touch as this will be an exciting opportunity!