A Fintech startup that have created an customer-centric payment product focused on brand loyalty are looking for a Compliance Manager, based in their San Francisco HQ.
Founded by ex-Stanford, Lyft, Visa and Goldmans people, they are backed by some of the leading VC's and have designed, developed and built a platform to connect consumers and the brands they love.
In a marketplace that is worth up to $20bn, this fast growing team is looking to make an impact, and their mission is to deliver customers a transparent, personalized, and exciting financial product.
THE ROLE AS COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- Product Focus work closely with product, business and engineering teams to ensure product is being built ensuring compliance obligations are met by all teams.
- Regulatory working with key partners to manage regulatory and operational risk
- External working with regulators and financial institutions
- Be on Top of AML/BSA, Fair Lending, PCI DSS, Card Act and other applicable requirements
- Experience in a compliance role from a relevant industry background preferred
- Interest in financial products, fintech solutions and scale
- Experience working with external regulators and institutions
- Knowledge of AML, BSA, Fair Lending, PCI DSS, Card Act
- Startup mentality would be very favourable
COMPENSATION market competitive package, flexible depending on experience, plus early stage equity on offer!