A fast growing Series B Imaging company are looking to scale up their Research Team to help work across greenfield applications.
You will join a Computational Imaging Team that welcomes innovative imaging scientists who want to implement their inventions in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Imaging Science, or equivalent
- Specialization in computational imaging, computational photography, image processing, or computer vision
- Expertise in these areas: multiple view geometry, image fusion, computational photography, super-resolution, image quality
- Expertise in algorithm development and implementation
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++
- Fluency with Python is desirable
- Proficient with computer vision software tools such as OpenCV
- Significant international publications and/or patents
- Familiarity with image sensors, optics and lens design
My client offer a very strong base salary with excellent options. To find out please get in touch on email@example.com to find out more details.