Intelletec has partnered with a stellar AI startup that is looking to grow its founding team and is looking for a stellar Computer Vision Engineer. They are on a mission to make factory operations as intuitive and responsive as reading Google Maps. They deliver next-generation asset tracking for factory operations and are from Stanford.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You love to code. You pick up new languages, databases, and frameworks because you have a thirst for more.
- You have experience. You have 3-5 years of experience working with startups, particularly in the manufacturing space, computer vision, or AI/ML, or all three.
- You're an AI god. You experiment with new techniques in your free time and can intelligently use open-source frameworks to solve a problem quickly. You have intuition to tune hyper-parameters and tweak architectures.
- You’re resourceful. You enjoy working with limited resource. You do not get bogged down in dead ends and can repurpose existing code to solve a new task.
- You are passionate. You care about the product and put everything into the next phase of the project.
- You're quick. You value pushing product out as quickly as possible and getting it done before it’s perfect. Optimization and tweaking come later.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll touch every aspect of the product. You will work across the stack, picking up new languages, in addition to frameworks and databases
- You’re passion is infectious. You can’t help but talk about your product and company at every happy hour that you attend. You're always selling