Intelletec has partned with a is a smart mobility company that creates leading L4 autonomous driving technologies. They have committed themselves to new mobility services that will be accessible and beneficial to everyone.
They employ a highly skilled technology team of more than 200 employees globally, 70% of whom are R&D engineers. Their core management team all has extensive domestic and international experience in technology development and business operations in both China and the USA at companies such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Baidu, DiDi, Cisco, and others.
Their Silicon Valley team is looking for a Computer Vision, Perception Software Engineer to implement the next generation automotive vision and machine learning algorithms.
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision.
- Develop novel real-time 3D scene reconstruction techniques and delivering accurate visual odometry systems.
- Apply machine learning to computer vision problems.
- Research and prototype techniques and algorithms for object detection and recognition.
- Develop robust software for integrating multiple source of sensors and tracking systems.
- Prototype hardware and software solutions for tracking, detection and modeling.
- Perform research that enables modeling and tracking the human body
- Human body modeling, actively recognition, tracking
- BS/MS/PhD degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- Solid programming skills in C++
- Experience with Deep Learning
- Deep understanding of automotive camera sensor technologies, interfaces, data formats
- Knowledge of object tracking and data association, sensor fusion, estimation, scene recognition
- Generation and tracking of key performance indicators and regression testing
- Experience working on robotic and/or automotive electronics hardware is a plus
Preferred to have:
- Previous experience in developing automotive vision a plus (lane tracking, vehicle detection and tracking, traffic light/sign detection, ground plane estimation)
- Experience with existing ADAS technologies such as adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, and lane keeping
- Understanding of ADAS sensors such as radar, camera, ultrasonic, and lidar, including the measurement and data-reduction, target identification and environmental synthesis, and sensor fusion
- Previous use or contributions to open source computer vision libraries, such as OpenCV
- Previous use of machine learning frameworks such as Caffe and TensorFlow
- Skilled knowledge with parallel programming in CUDA or OpenCL
- Experience in dealing with large scale of data, data storage/management/processing
Offer competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
For more information, contact email@example.com