Intelletec has partnered with a cloud-based software that is revolutionizing the call center industry by empowering the admin, agent, and customer experience.
Based in Woodland Hills, the company provides a multi-channel communication software to generate and convert more leads faster via calls, texting, and emails. Their conversational AI agent will pre-qualify leads using real human voice without the need of a live agent.
They are seeking a Content Marketing Manager with a background in SaaS, responsible for developing engaging content across all relevant channels. The successful candidate will have proven experience developing content strategies and creating all types of content for impactful B2B marketing. You’ll be writing and facilitating the creation of all types of content - interviews, original research, case studies, video briefs and a broad range of posts.
Who you are:
- Self-Starter: You take initiative to do whatever it takes to achieve objectives.
- Goal-Oriented: Constantly setting, pursuing and attaining goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances.
- Leadership: You are a leader in the making, thriving on the idea inspiring others through your work.
- Customer-Focused: You strive to anticipate, identify and understand customer wants, needs and concerns.
- Teamwork: Your style emphasizes the importance of teamwork, while also encourages individuals to learn and grow.
What you will be excited about doing:
- Act as the voice of the customer by developing deep customer insights and capturing their stories through testimonials, case studies and user videos.
- Inspire our audience beyond expressing the value of our solution through more human stories that map to our customers and the industry we serve.
- Manage all content channels and drive the direction of content within each channel to maximize the impact of our storytelling efforts.
- Develop a comprehensive educational program for clients, prospects and the industry as a whole with a focus on webinars and videos.
- Create content that maps to the company’s ABM strategy and audience focus to drive engagement from key contacts at key accounts.
- Ensure proper success metrics are established for content efforts and that programs are tracked and measured efficiently.
- Optimize landing pages, ad copy, and email content for maximum conversion rates.
What you already know how to do:
- Minimum 5 years experience creating inspiring and engaging content for brands.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a growing B2B/SaaS company.
- Identifying as a storyteller who can move people with content.
- Obsessed with the art and science of growth through telling stories.
- Understanding the role of content in the context of buyer journeys.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (yes, the cliche, but for real).
- Proven success in fast paced and highly demanding environment.
- $70 -100K Competitive compensation (DOE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Gym membership
- Friday lunches
- Monthly massages