My Series A client has a powerful technology that takes unstructured data in the form of receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, W2s and other business documents and converts it into structured data at scale. Their suite of data transformation APIs can be leveraged for many use cases in financial services to deliver valuable business intelligence in seconds. Trusted by enterprises and technology companies alike, their AI-based platform is being leveraged by companies worldwide.They've raised 12M and backed by NewView Capital (NVC), Act One Ventures, TI PLatform, Y Combinator and Zillionize
They are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who is a talented and driven communicator that can help establish their company as a thought leader in their market and an AI innovator in the broader technology sector. This role sits within the Marketing organization, reporting to the VP of Marketing, and is essential in connecting our company with their key audiences and personas across multiple use cases and functional areas. As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for educating the market about their technology and its business value. You’ll launch multiple new content programs; such as a podcast, newsletter, webinar series, etc. To succeed in this role, you’ll be an expert communicator and fluent in creating content across written and video formats, and a natural fit as their lead evangelist. Additionally, you may be asked to assist with sales tools, product collateral, customer success stories, press releases, analyst briefings, and more.
- Refine and codify the company messaging framework so that it encapsulates their values, aligns to their mission, and educates the market on the differentiators and advantages of their technology.
- Create content (e.g. podcast, newsletter, webinar series, success stories, videos, blog posts, and more) to tell the world about the benefits of their unique technology.
- Partner with our co-founders, sales, and customer success teams to deeply understand and articulate our customer journey and the personas involved.
- Tell the story and convey the impact on the world through presentations and speaking engagements.
- Create presentations and written content for analyst briefings, media interviews, etc.
- Write press releases that capture attention, inspire curiosity, and create impact.
- Liaison with their industry as a trusted and credible thought leader for AI-driven Intelligent Document Processing and speak at events, webinars, forums, etc.
- BA/BS degree and/or 5+ years of content marketing experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.Proven ability to create a prolific amount of high-quality content, with an online portfolio of recent examples.
- Proficiency with Wordpress, business productivity applications (Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides), and content/media creation tools like image and video editing software.
- Experience in writing SEO-friendly website copy.
- Preferred Experience producing content for software developers.Familiarity with customer, partner, and advocate marketing programs.