Working to make trucks autonomous on the highway and remote controlled by drivers for the first and last mile.
They will make roads safer while giving drivers meaningful work close to their homes and families.
- Develop control algorithms to drive trucks through complex and dynamic environments
- Implement motion controllers to regulate vehicle steering and speed and test them
- Support existing methods and explore new dynamics and controls frameworks
Skills & Requirements
- Strong background in vehicle dynamics and modern control theory
- Experienced in linear and non linear control techniques including LQR/LQE/LQG and other control techniques
- Experience with Model predictive control and numerical optimization techniques
- Knowledge of data structures; Experience programming in Python/C++