A fast growing and innovate Series B (Over $44m raised) online marketing company are seeking a Controller to lead the accounting function and help the Company through its next phase of growth.
You will be managing the accounting function, but this role is much more than that. You will be involved in areas such as ....the structure of sales contracts, brainstorming how to accelerate working capital and executing / designing new methods & systems which will help facilitate the continued growth of the business.
- Oversee and lead the accounting function
- Drive monthly close and financial statement preperation
- AP, AR & Payroll
- Cash management and all banking
- Guide revenue recognition. Be a creative partner in helping guide the business
- Equity accounting / Capital Maintenance & Stock Option maintenance and execution
- Work with outside financial vendors such as bankers, accounting firms, benefits providers, & insurance brokers. Prepare monthly bank compliance docs
- Review and edit legal / sales contracts
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of accounting experience as a controller
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Advanced knowledge of finance, accounting, collections, tax, and cost control principles
- Experience in developing and implementing financial policies, procedures, and initiative
- Demonstrated software revenue recognition expertise
- Experience working for a B2B, SaaS or Cloud Software company
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or similar
- Quickbooks knowledge
My client have a package worth $150,000k including generous stock option plan, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401k, a relaxed dress code, and catered hot lunch & snacks every day.