220k + yearloy bonus + equity + full benefits
Intelletec has partnered with a company in the SF Bay area that is looking for a Controls & Algorithm Engineer.
About the company:
- Series A, $27.2 M in funding (backed by Ford Motors, Celeres Investments)
- Democratizing the use of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) to reduce accidents, save lives, and make driving more enjoyable, while delivering tomorrow’s self-driving technology.
- The company provides a comprehensive autonomous driving platform featuring computer vision, sensor fusion, and control capabilities.
- They have created the most accurate and highest-performing AI solutions available today that meet car manufacturer requirements, at a much lower price than existing solutions.
- Founded in 2016
- Base upto 220k + strong equity + great benefits
- Degree : Master degree in control
- Matlab/Simulink (3+ years)
- Familiar with C++
- Familiar with control theory and experience (3+ years)
- ADAS Software development and test experience
- Familiar with CAN, Vector CANape, dSpace MicroAutobox
- Ph.D. in control or trajectory planning
- Experience in vehicle lateral control
- Experience in ADAS Production
- Familiar with ASPICE / ISO26262 / SOTIF