Candidates need to have fluency in English and one or more of the following: French, Spanish, Italian, German.
The Corporate Sales Engineer is responsible for assisting Account Managers and Partners with the technical sales activities in new and existing opportunities. This will be understanding customer requirements, delivering technical presentations and demos. You will manage all phases of product evaluations including installations and responding to RFP’s and RFI’s.
The Corporate Sales Engineer is expected to work independently in our fast-paced environment. If you are hard-working, proactive, diligent and smart, you will succeed.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences ranging from non-technical people to executive level technical decision-makers.
- Experience with Active Directory and related Directory Services.
- Experience with Windows
- Exposure to Exchange Servers.
- Preferred – BS in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology with additional education in the area of Information Security.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.