Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. My client is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, they have redesigned payments from the ground up. They make online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, they have put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
My client is the future of online commerce. Competitively funded by top VCs, they’re team is comprised of major players from Twitter, Facebook, Google, and more seeking an ambitious and successful Corporate Account Executive who will fuel the growth. This role will rely on your ability to develop deep relationships, create win-win situations, understand product, understand the customer, and sell. This role is a huge opportunity for you to come help build a game-changing company!
- Know how to sell innovation and disruption, build trust without deep product evaluations, leverage multiple use cases, and compress your deal cycles.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days.
- Meet with C-level and LOB executives, and other key stakeholders.
- Close deals in net new accounts.
- Identify and close quick wins.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success.
- 4-year bachelor degree.
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience.
- Prior success in analytics, cloud, or SaaS sales. (FinTech sales a plus)
- Ability to simply articulate intricate fraud, payment, and analytic concepts.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to develop C-level relationships within large accounts.
- Able to travel for deals.
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- Deep understanding of e-commerce payments and the competitive ecosystem.
- Base Salary: $50k-$80k
- OTE: $90k-$150k
To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org