Our partner is a marketplace where hospitality businesses and great talent find each other. From Michelin-star restaurants to small coffee shops, they make it easy for local businesses to find on-demand quality workers.
Join the LinkedIn for Hourly Professionals!This is a rare opportunity to pioneer a huge, disruptive new business with positive economic impact.
Customers and data are at the heart of our Client's decisions. As the CRM Marketing Manager, you'll own how they communicate to their Pros and Partners to drive successful outcomes and retention.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Build high-performing multi-channel journeys by customer segment, using static and dynamic content
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate on campaigns from strategy to execution
- Analyze and monitor email, SMS, and push notification deliverability and other performance metrics
- Maintain clean and accurate customer lists
- Support local field team needs by implementing solutions and training
- Evaluate and own additional marketing technology and processes, as needed
- 3+ years experience of CRM, lifecycle marketing, and email delivery, ISP or ESP relations
- Hands-on experience in managing lifecycle communications via email marketing and notification platforms
- Experience building email content using HTML/CSS and debug emails ahead of each send
- Intellectually curious, data-driven, and driven to solve hard problems
- Understanding of email standards such as DNS, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC and regulations such as CAN-SPAM and GDPR
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, a strong bias for action.
- Adept at and enjoy partnering cross-functionally.
- Passionate about our mission to empower underserved hourly professionals and hospitality businesses and pioneer the future of work.
- Experience with Iterable, Twilio, Google Analytics, etc.
- Copywriting experience.
- Experience in 2-sided marketplaces with both supply and demand.
- Experience with A/B testing and post-campaign analysis.
- Analytical chops, with experience using BI tools like Tableau and Chartio. SQL preferred.
- Competitive Salary with an Equity Package
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Open PTO – take the time you need
- 401k (non-matching)
- Weekly lunch, snacks, drinks and fun hospitality events