My client is changing the way direct mail is discovered and experienced. They are making direct mail measurable, quantifiable and attributable in real-time through their platform– making DM behave like your favourite digital channel.
They are looking for a CSM to join our growing Success team working cross-departmentally with their biggest enterprise accounts. Their foundations are in quant-based marketing and are looking for a highly detailed, very thoughtful, and confident CSM to work with their team to manage and grow key accounts on the platform. An ideal candidate is data-driven, laser-focused on details and able to direct and manage sophisticated clients to ensure they receive the highest level value from the relationship. They thrive on smoothly onboarding new accounts, leading the day-to-day relationships, and identifying revenue opportunities. They must feel comfortable working with senior decision-makers and presenting complex media strategy and solutions. Once a new client is signed, the CSM will work hand in hand with the team to launch and scale accounts effectively to meet client goals around acquisition, CRM and retargeting efforts.
- Internal and external advocate. Be the client’s go-to person and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for the client
- Bring your analytical A-game. You will be building campaign matrices, performing analysis with the partner and Data Science team to understand campaigns, provide actionable insights/recommendations, and track performance and success of campaigns to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by creating new ways to add to existing partnerships
- Drive initiatives. You will drive and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long-term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
- Read between the lines. You will be working with stakeholders from various teams such as Operations, Sales, Product, Finance, etc.
- Drive day-to-day interactions with our top tier partners
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 4+ years in a client-facing role working with enterprise or mid-market sized accounts
- An instinct for handling partners. You have a consistent track record of successfully handling complex partnerships
- Ability to have a ‘sixth sense’ when it comes to partnerships that leads you to effortlessly navigating multiple partner engagements
- An intuition for people. You are spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, building and cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners within all parts of an organization.
- You are a self-starter and collaborative leader. Everywhere you go, you cannot help but flex and stretch your analytical powers, pitching in as needed, but also knowing when to take control and lead a conversation with an Engineer, Salesperson, or C-Level Executive
- Analytical with an eye towards partner success. What does the data tell you and how do you use that to create actionable future campaign recommendations that drive performance wins.
- Speediness and resourcefulness. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them
- $90K Base
- 20% Bonus (Annualy)