Our client is a large global company that empowers its users to take their brands, businesses and workflow online. Due to their continued growth and expansion in Miami they are looking to hire CSM's.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Own a book of business of user or partner accounts, be a trusted partner and consultant, and help them grow successful by demonstrating the opportunities available through our clients business and advertising solutions
- Take accountability for the success of users or partners assigned to you, their satisfaction, and the value they get from their products by taking their perspective and business’ needs as first priority
- Constantly strive to expand your clients usage through thoughtful onboarding and ongoing training and workshops
- Leverage data to identify gaps that clients may have in running their businesses as efficiently as possible and act on providing solutions to help them improve
- Ensure client satisfaction and long-term loyalty, manage client expectations, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes, tools, reporting, and documentation
- Work closely with sales, product, marketing and customer care teams to deliver exceptional client experiences and be the true voice of the customer
- A dynamic self-starter with 1-5+ years experience in Client or Customer Success or Account Management.
- You take a consultative approach to uncovering clients’ business challenges and act as a trusted partner to advise clients on how to best use your company’s products.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity, thrive in an ever-changing environment, and want to be a part of helping to write the playbook instead of sitting back and executing.
- You’re obsessed with customer success, can empathize with customer needs and pains, are passionate about creating great products.
- You’re skilled in researching and analyzing user needs, intents, and business cases.
Base salaries up to $70K
For info please reach out to email@example.com