My client has a platform which is a new type of business phone, the company mission is to help people communicate better and be more productive.
They are backed by Y Combinator and the best venture firms including Slow Ventures and Kindred Ventures. They're serving thousands of businesses around the world and growing quickly. They recently announced their Series B and have raised over $50M in funding to date, due to continued growth and the recent raise they are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager.
As a CSM you will:
- Be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving business value to help support world-class retention and expansion
- Build personalized and automated onboarding paths, use case discovery programs and customer education resources
- Run targeted campaigns to drive adoption across various customer segments
- Develop, test, and iterate on playbooks and engagement strategies to make an impact for customers at scale
- Build out dashboards, tools, and other resources to develop a great understanding of the customer base and track program success
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and make recommendations on how customers can use it to accelerate their own business objectives.
- Create a strong feedback loop with our Sales, Product, Engineering and Customer Experience teams
- You thrive in ambiguity and love solving unsolved problems
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success role at a fast-growing startup
- You have experience with lifecycle marketing, driving customer engagement, and product adoption
- You are highly data-driven and intrigued by finding opportunities within large data sets
- You are exceptional at driving ideal customer behavior through scaled engagement campaigns
- You have a track record of successfully iterating programs/processes to achieve goals
- You are a very strong communicator and can distill complexity into clear and concise messaging
- You find joy in setting up automated workflows and systems to increase efficiency
- Bonus points if you have a combination of growth marketing, customer success, and analytics experience
Base salaries up to $150k plus bonus and excellent benefits
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info