Our client is an innovative company with dual headquarters in Jersey City, NJ and Tel Aviv, Israel. They address a unique challenge that organizations are constantly struggling with. Their technology lets IT operations finally know all actual changes carried out in customer environment – changes to the application, configuration, data, workload and capacity. It detects changes and differences across the end-to-end environment, from application to infrastructure, from the physical data centre to the cloud, at the most granular level. Leading industry analysts have recognized their approach to IT Operations Analytics as the most promising one.
- Our client needs an experienced Customer Success Manager to drive the introduction and implementation of their technology in a customer account from initial demos to use case implementation.
- You will take an active part in the development and rollout of an effective Customer Success Management practice.
- You will be a hands-on manager mastering in-depth knowledge of the customers, effective knowledge of the product being sold, and extensive domain expertise. The role combines strategic and tactical, guidance and assistance, management and technical aspects of the product implementation and adoption in large and complex enterprise IT organizations.
- You will work closely with sales, marketing and development teams to support and enable the company’s customers. The job will be executed from the home office and on customers’ premises.
- Executing key pre-sales activities supporting the sales process
- Conducting technical presentations and demonstrations
- Managing customer requests and communicate these between the client and company
- Preparing POC Documentation of Understanding which communicates objectives,scope, and activities of a POC
- Setting up and executing POCs to technical closure
- Collecting customer process and performance information assisting sales in developing ROI and business cases
- Provide best practices and help to build a product implementation plan and underlying project framework
- Assisting in building or recommend design of the product technical setup
- Support installation, configuration and customization of the software
- Assist in mapping, definition and implementation of target use cases and their
- 5-8 years of experience in a professional services role minimum for consideration
- Proven work experience of 3-4 years as a senior Customer Success Manager and/or Technical Sales Consultant
- Knowledge of best practices in Customer Success Management
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities