My client is a Series A, growing API Management platform, currently being used by some of the world's largest API companies. Their product allows for the simple design, edit, and build of custom APIs at true scale.
I need a Customer Success Engineer to work with these clients and help them make the best use of the platform.
What You'll Do:
- Answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and provide deep technical support for Stoplight customers across a wide array of topics.
- Engage with customers and fellow Stoplight employees to solve critical, complex issues related to Stoplight products in a timely manner.
- Deliver a great customer service experience with each customer interaction
- Assist in writing, reviewing, and maintaining Stoplight product documentation
- Participate in a working hours on-call rotation for urgent customer issues
What You'll Bring:
- 1+ years' CS experience within a fast-paced startup environment
Previous experience working directly with customers
- Previous experience in Support, Systems Administration, Software Engineering, or other technical fields
- Solid understanding of the modern web application stack. You are familiar with one or more of the following technologies: Typescript, React, GraphQL, REST, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes/Docker, nginx
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work and interact in a group or team
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to independently troubleshoot problems and identify workarounds
- Self-motivated with a strong learning-orientation
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of OpenAPI/Swagger, CI/CD, cloud technologies, applications development
- Experience working with internal Sales/Marketing, Software Engineering, and/or Customer Success teams
- Professional Services experience in an open-source or enterprise software company
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401k with 2% Company Match