Working for a world-renowned leader in leader in conversational Artificial Intelligence for business. They are the only provider of AI-driven lead engagement software for sales and marketing organizations.
The Role: Customer Success Manager
The CSM is responsible for driving customer growth. The CSM should have experience in consulting with a variety of mid-size and enterprise customers from a range of industries. The CSM should be able to support customer adoption and expansion. This will be done through building and maintaining new and existing customer relationships. The role will report into the MD in the UK and will be part of the US team.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customer’s managers and executive sponsors
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls to assess level of satisfaction
- Responsible for customer references, case studies and testimonials for the CSM’s portfolio of customers
- Serve as customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business
- Post-Secondary Degree (2.1 or higher)
- Minimums of 6+ years account management and sales experience from a high-tech company-ideally with Marketing/Sales Automation
- Excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office
Based in the London office