We're partnered with a Series D SaaS startup based in NYC who have designed a tool that transforms the way teams work together.
Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work.
They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M are looking to hire another Customer Success Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Develop individual sales plans for each customer to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on our clients platform, with a deep understanding of their capabilities and value
- Develop an account strategy for each customer to hit retention and up-sell targets
- Partner with others to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
- 1 -3 years’ experience working in Customer Success or Account Management
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment