My client has an end-to-end advanced advertising solution for digital video that leverages cryptography, blockchain, and AI to deliver evidence-based business outcomes. Their next-generation advertising suite provides precision targeting, audience verification, as well as the first OTT-first device graph and cross-device attribution while addressing the biggest threats to the advertising industry. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager in New York City.
Role and Responsibilities: The Customer Success Manager will focus on the following business;
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Develop individual sales plans for each customer to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on our clients' platform, with a deep understanding of their capabilities and value
- Develop an account strategy for each customer to hit retention and up-sell targets
- Partner with others to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in Customer Success and Account Management
- AD Tech experience is a must!
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Base salaries up to $140K & equity + excellent benefits
- New York City