This Cloud-based Battery Intelligence software platform brings unprecedented data analytics, visualization, and predictive capabilities to any company with a battery-powered business model.
Their Customer Success team’s mission is to drive successful adoption of their software at our customers in order to ensure contract renewals and growth. You will guide customers along their journey through onboarding, training, best practice adoption, and professional services engagements. You’ll build close relationships with both the company's end users and business stakeholders within customer organizations, in order to understand customer challenges and deliver solutions that provide value at every level. You’ll be an early member of a small and growing team, with significant opportunity for advancement within the company. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- Manage the customer relationship, onboarding and training them to become experts with our platform and transferring the knowledge you create while solving their problem.
- Work with the large strategic customers and our Applications Engineering team to develop and document specifications for professional services work (custom workflows and analyses), and manage implementation of this work.
- Contribute to the Customer Support function, handling support tickets, documenting bugs, coordinating and communicating fixes.
- Work with the sales team to understand each individual customer's metrics for success, and work to deliver and communicate progress against these metrics.
- Develop and implement systems to monitor and ensure customer success, including usage metrics, user surveys, and quarterly business reviews with customers.
- Work with the sales team to identify opportunities for expansion within customers.
- Feed customer needs and requirements into product roadmap planning, working closely with the product and engineering teams.
- Up to 30% travel for customer meetings and industry events.
- 3 or more years of customer-facing work experience in customer success/support, sales, consulting, or similar, working with or supporting highly technical products/businesses.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers or partners, managing multi-month implementations, development projects, or large-scale rollouts.
- Graduate degree or significant work experience in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, hardware or highly-technical software development. (Experience with battery testing, battery product engineering, or grid-scale energy storage is a huge plus++)
- Superior creative problem solving and general troubleshooting capability.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and proven ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong organization skills, with an ability to manage multiple incoming requests and drive projects to their successful completion.
- Desire and ability to thrive in loosely structured, high-demand startup environment.
- Passion for Energy, with a grasp of basic concepts (current, potential, energy, charge, power).
- $110,000+ Salary
- Full Benefits