Our client is a rapidly growing early-stage startup that offers centralized security & analytics platform for connected & autonomous vehicle fleets. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager.
You can expect to:
- Build a long-term relationship with one’s counterparts on the customer side, based on trust, respect, and technical appreciation.
- Be the front line SME of the company through professionalism and positive demeanor
- Lead technical deep-dive sessions with cyber experts from the customer
- Resolves any user conflict or dissatisfaction with products or services to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Actively manage PoC projects on customer sites including resource coordination, executive progress reviews, end user’ training etc.
- Address any inquiries regarding the product support, product architecture, integration of customer systems, different use cases etc.
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve emerging issues using critical thinking and deep understanding across various systems/areas
- Demonstrates high member satisfaction levels and results; actively works to improve the overall user experience
- Act as a product expert focused on customer education and service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue.
- Manage project delivery and engagements in a timely fashion.
- The successful candidate will be a high-performing team member that will be a value-add to our existing company culture
Skills we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of IT security experience in a SaaS environment - preferred
- Responsible for the development of deliverables, such as customer training materials, PoC process plan presentations, etc
- Experienced with customer service/support in the automotive industry - preferred
- Experience in cyber systems, experience in the automotive ecosystem – preferred
- Familiarity with Enterprise SoC operations -preferred
- Deep understanding of the automotive market -preferred
- Full-time remote position in Munich, Frankfurt or Stuttgart