The company helps students learn to write in over 50% of US school districts, and forming strong partnerships with school and district administrators is central to our mission. They are looking for an experienced customer success manager (CSM) to structure and deliver success for a portion of our school and district customers, helping them set goals, maximize usage, and achieve desired outcomes for their students and teachers. You will be responsible for renewing and expanding customer accounts, serving as each school’s main point of contact and liaising with the sales and product departments to ensure success.
- Manage a territory of school and district-level the company's Premium customers, building and maintaining strong relationships with administrators and teachers
- Hit renewal and expansion quota by retaining accounts, expanding implementations, and cross-selling the company's other Premium offerings when appropriate
- Set usage and success goals in collaboration with our customers
- Monitor customer usage trends and optimize implementations to reach internal and external success goals
- Leverage successful implementations as case studies and models for deploying best practices for our customers
- Partner with the Sales team for expansion and new business opportunities
- You have 1-2+ years of meeting or exceeding quota in a closing sales and/or account management role
- You have a track record of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders that have resulted in measurable success
- You have strong written and oral communications skills
- You have familiarity with business tools such as Salesforce and Google Sheets
- You’re outgoing, organized, creative, and tenacious in making a difference for our customers
- You want to work at a mission-oriented startup with a talented team
Bonus points if...
- You have experience in education