Client Services Manager | German Speaker
A global cyber-security Saas company who are leader in online brand protection are looking for a Client Services Manager to join their growing team in London.
The role is focused in the cross section of Account Management, Customer Success, Client Relationship and Project Management.
You will be based in London, but there will be travel to clients within the EMEA region. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing company that offers great career progression.
- Effectively manage full life-cycle of service engagement
- Create adaptive solutions to address specific client needs
- Manage client expectations and service requirements
- Effectively develop and communicate data-driven recommendations
- Leverage internal and external software tools at expert level
- Work closely with internal services team to create monthly deliverables
- Quickly identify and adapt to industry trends and client requirements
- Based in in their London office, however there will be travel to customers in the UK and Europe.
Ideal Experience and background:
- 3+ years client service, customer success or account management experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent in Germany and English