This position is working for a global cyber-security Saas company who are leading in online brand protection. Due to rapid success, they are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their expanding team based in the UK.
This position is located in London (between London Blackfriars and Southwark).
If you are looking for a company that is passionate about their business relations, company culture and keen to help their staff progress, this is the role for you!
- Effectively manage full life-cycle of service engagement
- Create adaptive solutions to address specific client needs
- Manage client expectations and service requirements
- Effectively develop and communicate data-driven recommendations
- Leverage internal and external software tools at expert level
- Work closely with internal services team to create monthly deliverables
- Quickly identify and adapt to industry trends and client requirements
- Based in their London office with travel requirements to customers in the UK and Europe
- Collaborate with internal departments to provide expert assistance and training where necessary
Experience and Background:
- 3+ years client service, customer success or account management experience
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You're self-motivated, able to be flexible and adaptable
- You are able to work well under pressure
- You're punctual and possess excellent time management skills
- Fluent speaking English and German