Customer Success Manager | Location Analytics Startup | New York
An exciting opportunity has opened with an innovative startup who are using the very cutting edge of technology to offer unique location intelligence services. By using GIS and Geo-spatial techniques they are establishing themselves and a pioneer in the market place. They are backed by the same leading VCs which invest in Slack, Facebook and Dropbox.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our most strategic enterprise customers across different verticals -- engaging to deeply understand their business needs and goals.
- Put customer’s needs first – as you manage onboarding of new enterprise customers and jointly develop and execute Success Plans with each of them.
- Maintain high levels of engagement to ensure your customers see value from insights, increase adoption, successfully onboard, and uncover new uses of capabilities.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Through active engagement with customers, identify opportunities for expansion and be a source of intelligence to drive evolution of our products and new solutions.
- 4+ years' in a customer success, account management, strategic consulting position with technology at it's core foundation.
- Experience working with BI and Analytics solutions - location data services would be fantastic.
- Experience working with enterprise organizations and helping to deliver on complex problem.
- Excellent technical understanding - database and front end development skills would be a massive advantage.
- Be comfortable talking through complex technical problems.