Our client is a large global company that empowers its users to take their brands, businesses and workflow online. Due to their continued growth and expansion in NYC they are looking to hire a number of Senior Customer Success Managers.
As a Senior CSM you will:
- Manage client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and client retention, from the deployment phase and on.
- Become a trusted partner and consultant
- Take accountability for the success of your accounts, their satisfaction, and the value they get from our clients products
- Learn the customer’s technical and business environment relevant to the success of the implementation.
- Take full responsibility for customer growth.
- Interpret customer requirements to product capabilities, keeping in mind customer goals, objectives and business processes to propose the best solution.
- Ensure customer buy-in throughout the process.
- Ensure on time, on budget quality delivery to the customer.
- Manage QBRs.
- 4+ years experience managing multi-million dollar accounts
- You have proven experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention, and you’ve worked in a company with a strong online presence (SaaS preferred)
- One of the big SIs or a consultancy firm is a plus
- You have the ability to drive continuous value, having worked with Fortune 500 clients, as well as impeccable written and verbal communication skills (and excellent presentation skills)
- You’re detail oriented and analytical, a strong team player and self-starter and you’re able to work under pressure. You thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
Base salaries $130k + significant stock.
For more info please contact email@example.com