My client is a Series A startup who accelerates security teams’ journey towards automated security operations by providing adaptable, transparent, and automation-driven end-to-end detection and response. With solutions that can be delivered as either a platform or a service. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a CSM.
As a CSM you will:
- Understand customers’ needs for security and analytics
- Understand customers’ data, internal processes, and other requirements.
- Program planning, management, and execution
- Gather requirements from customers, document them, and act as a liaison between the customers and internal teams.
- Define program roadmaps with customers
- Day-to-day customer communications
- Maintain and manage alignment with customer project plans and internal project execution
- Monitor and track project milestones, tasks, resource efficiency, quality standards of deliverables and the cost to the company using burn analysis
- Lead pre-implementation planning and kickoff workshops for core teams in the customer organizations, such as SOC, security architecture, and operations teams.
- Drive customer satisfaction and success metrics
- You are a self starter who works hard and smart.
- You have a good understanding of the value expectation of customers in the cyber security industry (SIEM, UEBA, SOAR, Detection and Response Automation).
- You are able to own your portfolio of customers with an extremely high level of accountability to highlight success, identify deficiencies, and continually add value to the entire portfolio.
- You excel at understanding ambiguity with customers to arrive at Success criteria. You are able to convert these success criteria into actionable deliverables even if they are ambiguous/change frequently.
- You have a keen sense of potential issues and critical paths in an execution plan and strive to mitigate it with the customer and our internal teams. This will need you to pivot quickly and frequently while managing customer expectations and driving internal deliverables.
- You are able to keep the customer highly engaged with the delivery, usage and any new developments in the product and service.
- You have worked/like to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a post sales account management role.
Base salaries up to $140k
For more info please reach out to email@example.com