This Series B Startup leads the location intelligence world, empowering any organization and individual to discover and predict key insights through location data. Their platform makes location an accessible and active dimension of analysis, allowing anyone to effortlessly connect location data to gain insights.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our most strategic enterprise customers across different verticals -- engaging to deeply understand their business needs and goals.
- Put customer’s needs first – as you manage onboarding of new enterprise customers and jointly develop and execute Success Plans with each of them.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Through active engagement with customers, identify opportunities for expansion and be a source of intelligence to drive evolution of our products and new solutions.
- Be a key mentor and guide for other members of the Customer Success Team.
- 4+ years of enterprise customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting, with a strong technical foundation and business savvy.
- Experience handling complex enterprise organizations and solving difficult problems.
- Proven ability to develop successful collaborations, trust, and communications with executive leadership, technical and sales teams, along with technical users of the software.
- An analytical mind and ability to quickly learn technical aspects.
- Technical knowledge of Geo world and tools is desired.
- Bonus points for experience with: Analytics, BI tools, ETL tools, and enterprise SaaS startups.
Package: Base salary up to $100K. OTE up to $130K
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info