My client is an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in SF. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M are looking to hire another Customer Success Manager.
As a CSM you will:
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Develop individual sales plans for each customer to ensure adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on our clients platform, with a deep understanding of their capabilities and value
- Develop an account strategy for each customer to hit retention and up-sell targets
- Partner with others to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
- 4+ years’ experience working in Customer Success or Account Management at a SaaS company – MUST
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals - MUST
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Self-starter, high energy, adaptable, inquisitive and excited to work in a start-up environment
Base salaries up to $130K + excellent benefits.
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org