Series A stealth AI startup disrupting the on-demand economy. Backed by a host of top Silicon Valley investors, they are on a mission to drive innovation to a range of industries. Because they are a small team, your job will evolve as quickly as the company scales.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from customers. Provide emergency expert support during non-office hours when required.
- Serve as the voice of the customer in identifying product enhancements and making sure new products launch with customer usability in mind.
- Manage complex customer inquiries (by live chat, email, and phone) by applying deep product expertise.
- Gather and evaluate evidence to resolve disputes (chargeback) cases by working with consumers and merchants. Monitor and log dispute, chargeback, and compliance related incidents to help identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Advocate new product features and assist customers in the adoption of new products to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure their success.
- Engage with cross-functional partners (including Engineering and Product teams) to identify and resolve product bugs/issues.
- Contribute to the development of internal tools and processes, including developing documentation and training materials.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years client-facing experience, ideally of a technical nature.
- Experience in operations (Back Office) or customer support, particularly in dispute and/or chargeback handling a plus.
- Experience using Intercom, JIRA, or similar issue tracking tools a plus.
- BONUS: Fluent in Spanish
To find out more get in touch with: email@example.com