Our client is a large global company that empowers its users to take their brands, businesses and workflow online. Due to their continued growth and expansion in Denver they are looking to hire a CS Team Manager.
As a CS Team Manager you will:
- Directly manage a team of CSMs who help businesses and partnerships grow
- Build a team and create an account management playbook
- Contribute to the development of processes for a newly created and fast growing team
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Train and coach team members, furthering professional development and performance
- Lead the interviewing and hiring of new candidates for your team
- Identify growth opportunities within your team’s book of business
- Get into the weeds to help move support issues through to resolution
- Lead relationships with other departments including support, marketing and product to ensure that customer needs and the voice of the customer are heard, understood and prioritized
- People manager with at least 1 year of experience leading and coaching a team and at least 2-3 years experience in customer success or account management
- Experience working with growing businesses, and ideally have a background in digital marketing or ecommerce
- Can communicate and coach effectively to ensure your team members are delivering and developing at a high level.
- BA/BS is preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered. If you have experience working with accounts in a partners model or working in a startup environment, that’s a plus!
Please reach out to theodore@intelletec for more info