Our client is a large global company that empowers its users to take their brands, businesses and workflow online. Due to their continued growth and expansion in Miami they are looking to hire CS Team Manager.
As a CS Team Manager you will:
- Directly manage a team of CSMs who help businesses and partnerships grow
- Build a team and create an account management playbook
- Contribute to the development of processes for a newly created and fast growing team
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Train and coach team members, furthering professional development and performance
- Lead the interviewing and hiring of new candidates for your team
- Identify growth opportunities within your team’s book of business
- Get into the weeds to help move support issues through to resolution
- Lead relationships with other departments including support, marketing and product to ensure that customer needs and the voice of the customer are heard, understood and prioritized
- People manager with at least 1 year of experience leading and coaching a team and at least 2-3 years experience in customer success or account management
- Experience working with growing businesses, and ideally have a background in digital marketing or ecommerce
- Can communicate and coach effectively to ensure your team members are delivering and developing at a high level.
- BA/BS is preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered. If you have experience working with accounts in a partners model or working in a startup environment, that’s a plus!
Please reach out to theodore@intelletec for more info