My client is an exciting Series D SaaS startup based in NYC. They have a tool that transforms the way teams work together. Their mission is to help teams build a culture of transparency and empower everyone to be happier at work. They have just raised an additional $150M bringing their total funding to over $230M and they are looking to hire a Customer Success Team Manager.
As a CS Team Manager you will:
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader, helping individuals grow in their career, while setting expectations on performance based in feedback and transparency
- Manage the day-to-day operations, goal setting, performance management, and growth of the team
- Establish a culture of operational excellence where the team consistently executes to ensure customers receive the best possible resolutions while meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage customer escalations to create positive outcomes and creative problem-solve
- Recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Analyze customer and specialist performance data to make informed decisions about team management
- 2-3 years experience managing a customer facing team
- Experience working in customer service, technical issue resolution, incident management (e.g. outages).
- Native English speaker. Bonus if multilingual speaker fluent in Spanish or Portuguese, French or German
- Have an interest in technology, marketing, sales business and industry growth
- Have superior data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills
Compensation: Base salaries up to $160K
Please contact email@example.com for more info