I have had an exciting opportunity arise for a Cyber Security Analyst within a consultancy to be based in France. This role will be based in their Paris office.
The Security Analyst will be working in part of a world class customer focussed team protecting customers from threats through the analysis of network logs and providing clear timely alerts that can be acted on. You will be part of the front line protecting their customers.
The responsibilities of the security analyst include:
• To monitor and analyse network traffic and escalate and explain security incidents to customers
• Investigate attacks against networks
• Extract and analyse log data
• Research new threats and ensure that the appropriate detection capabilities are in place to identify and respond to these threats
• Act as an escalation point and provide expertise support and advice to other security analysts
The successful candidate will possess:
• A strong background in network security
• Sound knowledge on intrusion detection and network security with monitoring and analysis
• A solid foundation in computer networking fundamentals, including aa detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocol
• Hands on experience with security products, including IDS and firewalls
• Good written and verbal communications skills