Market Competitive d.o.e.
Cybersecurity Strategy and Transformation Manager
Our client is one of the world’s leading audit, tax, and advisory consultancies because of their exceptional growth in the Cybersecurity space they are now looking for a Senior Cyber Strategy Transformation Manager for their Chicago offices.
The ideal candidate for this position will work within our client cyber risk advisory practice, addressing security and control issues. They require experienced consultants with extensive technical and industry knowledge who can assist their clients in solving complex business issues from strategy through execution. The cyber transformation & strategy services assist clients in understanding the current cybersecurity landscape, making security a collective priority, and developing and implementing solutions across processes and technologies. Our client will provide the foundations to design, manage and operate a cybersecurity program that will align with business strategy, and increase organizational resilience in the face of an ever-changing threat landscape.
- Planning engagement strategies, define objectives & address technology-related controls risks and issues
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for improvements
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Execute assigned client engagements from start to finish, which includes engagement planning, directing, and completion of IT security assessments and Information Security architectural design and deployments while managing those engagements to budget.
- Apply current knowledge of technology and cyber trends and to identify security and risk management issues and other opportunities for improvement
- Assist clients in planning and executing remediation plans identified in assessment activities
- Participate in professional development activities and training sessions on a regular basis
- Minimum 5 years exp in Cybersecurity & Risk
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- MSc in Cybersecurity, Information system or business administration is preferred.
- Certifications; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
- Complete understanding of Industry Standards/frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ISO 27001, and PCI-DSS etc is essential
- Proven experience in solving complex cyber-risk management issues
- Designing KRIs and metrics to build risk reports for management
- Implementation & maintenance of enterprise-wide cyber risk governance frameworks
- Assessment of enterprise-wide business risks and cyber threats
- Development of detailed business risk scenarios and cyber threat models
- Design and implementation of Cyber Risk management controls
- Monitoring and reporting of Cyber Risks, Threats & Vulnerabilities
- Development, implementation and periodic testing of cyber resiliency plans
- Advising clients on regulatory requirements such as FFIEC, GLBA, NY DFS etc. as well as industry frameworks such as NIST CSF, COBIT, COSO and PCI;
- Building & Operating complex IT risk management& Cybersecurity programs for clients
- Ability to manage multiple engagements & competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Assist clients in developing and executing risk management activities
- Participate in clients call as Security SME; provide solutions best fitted to the requirement and in line with the industry best practices
- Execution of assigned client engagements from start to finish, including; engagement planning & directing to completion on time & on Budget
- Manage the team comprising of seniors and associates and maintain professionalism across the team
Start date is = immediate Send you most up to date resumes to Tom Layzell at firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +1 (347) 719 4431