Our client defines security, insights and governance in enterprise business automation and AI. Based in San Francisco, and Series A backed they’re building the defining platform for managing automation within the Global 2000.
Our client is developing process cognition technologies that understand how businesses operate. They’re improving people’s work lives by helping to automate routine tasks, allowing them to focus on higher-value work and more meaningful interactions.
Due to rapid growth, our client is seeking a Data Analyst.
Do you enjoy bringing data to life through visualizations? Are you the type of person who writes SQL in their sleep and isn’t afraid of partitions, window functions and complex joins? Does telling a story through data to internal teams, senior management, and current and prospective customers sound like your dream job? If you said yes to all of those questions, please continue to read!
We’re looking for an experienced data analyst that can leverage data to answer critical questions and create reporting for our key business functions both internally and externally. You’ll constantly partner with data scientists, software engineers and customer success managers to develop deeper strategic insights. Additionally, you will help drive data management practices and be the company’s liaison to any future data vendors.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data/Business Analyst
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and experience or interest in R or Python
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- especially when it comes to data
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with visualization libraries like D3
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Experience with Python or R (or any other scripting language)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, Azure
- Experience in an early-stage startup